– Being at the table, contributing to the design team, thinking smart and doing our homework. ADDING VALUE
– Thinking outside the box and contributing to strategies that are safe, with sensible construction and economic outcomes. DESIRE AND WILLINGNESS TO DO WELL
– We can not let our team mates down, we need to perform and always look for the solution, not the problem. CLEAR MINDSET –
That we all must win for the project to be successful, including consultants and sub-contractors.
INTEGRITY – Being upfront about issues, ensuring everyone is aware of potential risks and contributing to strategies to deal with them.
LEAD SMART VALUE ENGINEERING
– Provides value but doesn’t compromise quality or design outcomes. PROCUREMENT –
Drive the specification to ensure proven, quality materials which are
cost effective are used. MAKING IT ENJOYABLE
– A few laughs, and ensuring we contribute to the project culture and partnership. SAFETY IS ALWAYS PARAMOUNT
– And nothing is worth someone getting injured – safety is everyone’s responsibility. Ensuring
– Decision makers are at the table from day one and are there throughout the project life cycle.
Trust – Contracts are secondary to the trust principle of doing it right and treating each other fairly.